Attitude is something we all struggle with. Lets take a moment right now and say: I am going to keep a positive attitude and use it to affect others in a good way. Did you say it? You know outlook determines outcome. There are some things we can do to display the right daily attitude:
- Be thankful in all things not just the "Big Things". Appreciation is a matter of perspective not a matter of sophistication or personal preference.
- Just about everybody has things that need improvement. Take a minute write down areas where you struggle. Try to identify the triggers of those "ugly" areas. Find the triggers, remove them, and finally replace them with things that are more positive.
- Look for the best in the people around you and try to help them bring out their best positive qualities. This attention will send your negative thoughts packing.
- If you want to change you then start with your mind. You must believe you can change and believe you can change into the person you want to be. Ralph Waldo Emerson said" What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." If you change your thinking everything else can flow.
- Happiness is something you decide before you do something. You choose right or wrong, you choose. Coach John Wooden said " Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out." Thanks Coach!!
I hope this post is music to your ears, a blessing to your heart. It has blessed me just thinking about how important our attitude is in everything we do. Reach out to someone today and say something encouraging. It will make you a better person. I firmly believe each one of us has the ability to change for the better. I would encourage you to seek your best in all things you do.
Until next time!!
God Bless all of you..