Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Do you trust Me?

When you face a crisis or a unpleasant situation what do you do? Do you look at it from many angles and analyze it? Do you seek wisdom from friends, family, or coworkers? Do you get paralyzed into non action? Do you seek the Lord? What do you do? If you're like me you see yourself in several of this descriptions. I have found the more I trust in the Lord the easier things become. Now, that does not mean there is no pain, no frustration, no hurt, and no sorrow. But what it does mean is that there is hope in our circumstances. Yes, hope in our circumstances! Alan, are you crazy? What do you mean hope in our circumstances? Proverbs 3:5 tells us, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding." The key here is trust. Do you trust the Lord? I mean real trust not the sugar coated answer you give when cornered. Isaiah 40:31 says, "But those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength."God is asking DO YOU TRUST ME? I struggle with that alot and have to remind myself that trust is a key to life. Do you think God won't or can't handle that crisis in your life? I have felt that way. Jesus tells us in Luke 18:27 "He replied what is impossible with men is possible with God." In Luke 1:37 the angel tells Mary "For nothing will be impossible for God". Did you see it? Nothing on heaven or earth will be impossible for God. This means there is nothing we will ever face that is impossible for God. However, we have to let Him take control of the situation. Ask Him to take over and trust He will. We can't do it alone. If you think you can handle it alone you are mistaken. The enemy wants you to think you can do it all on your own. I am here to tell you all you have to do is trust the Lord. The enemy wants to tell you that your situation will not change. He wants you to constantly look at the your circumstances. God wants us to look at Him and not the circumstances. Let me encourage you today to stop looking at your circumstances. Look at Christ instead. Let Him take over and renew your strength in Him. Its my prayer today to remember who is in charge, to seek His face in all things and trust Him with your whole being. Life is a journey and the first step in successful living is trusting Him. I am glad I serve a Sovereign King who is in charge ALL the time and always has my best interest at heart. He is never early nor never late. He is always right on time. Trust Me! He says. Will you?

I hope you are encouraged by this message. If you like it or know someone who would receive encouragement from it please forward it to them. I appreciate all you very much.

Until Next Time....
God Bless You!!!!

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment